Certifications: GIAC GCFA // Security + // EC-Council CEH
A longer description would be:
I’m an Information Security Professional who enjoys intrusion detection, digital forensics, and threat hunting. The “always-learning” aspect of Information Security is exciting and I’ve always got projects going on to learn new technologies/techniques. I’ve earned a bachelors in Business Administration and Economics before discovering my current career and use that mindset to approach cost-efficient solutions to problems I encounter. When I am not working on career projects or side projects, I enjoy spending time with my family, listening to podcasts, Brazillian Jiu Jitsu, getting hands on with new technologies (machine-learning), reading, writing, working out and figuring out new ways to unintentionally hurt myself.
I would also like to establish some ground rules in this section:
- This blog is my slice of the internet so therefore the thoughts and opinions I share on it reflect my thoughts and opinions, and not any other party.
- This blog will never have comments, I just don’t have time to moderate them and won’t read them anyway. If you really want to connect: Tweet me or email.
- In an effort to maximize my output, I guard my time religiously, however, I am always open to new projects, opportunities or causes that interest me. So if you would like my help on something, please get in contact. Feel free to ask me questions as well, just be assured that I will not Google stuff for you.
- I will not blog about or talk about my Air Force career or political opinion on matters that reflect the U.S. military.There may be general advice/thoughts I feel are valuable to pass on but these will be intentionally limited for OPSEC purposes.
- I use affiliate links on most of the products listed. Just assume that all of the links are. If you don’t like that, don’t buy from my link. It provides a small commission to run the site at no additional cost to you. But like I said, I don’t care if you do or do not use them or your opinions on it either.
If you find an error on any post please open a ticket on my Github repo and reference the article title with details. If possible please add source files.